Window markers

My two year old loves to color everywhere. I have had crayon marks behind curtains, across walls, over toys, and pretty much everywhere you can imagine.

Today she has been in one of her snappy two year old moods with lots of tantrums. This activity got her out of her little mood she was in. It was perfect.

I know Crayola has some window markers and crayons, but I'm against paying lots of money for things that you don't really need. Plus I heard reviews that it's a little tough to get them off windows. I started to think about different kinds of markers that could draw on windows that could be easy to wash off. Since my husband just graduated from school a few months ago, we have a ton of highlighters around.


It worked great. It washes right off the window with a damp cloth. My two year old loved that I could just wipe the window clean and she could keep coloring.


And yes our windows are dirty. We've had a few rainstorms lately and haven't bothered to clean the outside of our windows yet. We'll get there sometime.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Great idea, I think that I'll have to pick up some highlighters at the dollar store!