Fun with balloons

Balloons are so fun.

My nephew came over for a birthday party and we had a house full of balloons. I guess that's what he remembered about our house. When he came back a few months later, he turned to his dad and asked where the balloons were.

We really should keep balloons around all year.



With that in mind, I blew up some balloons for my kids.


We talked about the colors of the balloons and I filled some of them with rice so they would make noise.


Next time, I will add glow sticks to them and turn off the lights. I hear it makes them glow.

1 comment:

beth said...

We needed something to do one day so I turned to your blog and this was a quick and easy one since I had a package of balloons already! Jack has been playing with the balloons for days and when he starts running out, he wants me to blow up some more.