Kids are great

I had to share this story from church last week. Hopefully there will be no repeats this upcoming Sunday.

My two year old is not potty training. I wish she was. We try... but I have a feeling she will be in diapers for the next 10 years of her life at the rate we are going.

Well last Sunday my two year old was happily sitting on her chair and she hopped off it and babbled something I didn't quite understand. Then she grabbed a wipe and started wiping down her chair. I nudged my husband and pointed out how cute it was that she was cleaning her chair.

Pretty soon we hear the word pee mixed up in a bunch of babble we didn't understand.

My husband leaned over and said, "I think she just peed on the chair."

I looked over and there was a huge puddle on the floor! Any pee she hadn't wiped up had rolled off the chair and was sitting in a nice puddle by her feet.

I don't know how she did it, but she had peed out the side of her diaper and (luckily) missed her dress entirely.

I'm just SO GLAD we didn't sit in the padded seats that week. What a mess that would have been.

No comments: