Fabric box

Finally! I found something that my 10 month old would like.

My kids both love the wipes container. I'm not sure why, but for some reason, it's really fun for them. If I'm not watching, all the wipes will be out of the container in about 1 minute. My ten month old likes to take the wipes out and eat them. Yum.

I saw this toy and thought I'd give it a try. It's a good use for fabric scraps.



I started cutting fabric scraps into strips. I used some extra ribbon I had as well. I made them different lengths and tied them together. I made sure to use fabric that was different textures. Then I put them in the wipes box.



My ten month old really enjoyed this. I am going to work on teaching her how to pull the fabric out of the box. She has it figured out with the wipes so it should be an easy skill to teach.



Maybe the fabric box will save the wipes from being played with/eaten.

No comments: