Owl and the star

A few people have asked where the name for this blog came from.

Well... it's from my two year old's favorite youtube video.




It's made by a school in Japan that teaches English called Super Simple Learning. They have some other great videos that my two year old loves as well including 5 Little Monkeys, Hickory Dickory Dock, Row Row Row Your Boat, BINGO, The Alphabet Song, and several more.

Another great thing is that they have some really good free resources for teaching kids on their blog and website. They also sell some really great educational DVDs for teaching and they also sell tons of songs on CDs. My kids would love their CDs but since they ship out of Japan, they are expensive! You can download the CD for a little bit less so maybe someday we will do that (still expensive).

I would love to start a preschool someday (I probably won't get around to it until my kids are way past preschool age) but if/when I do, I would use their materials. They do a really great job with them.

So there you go. There's my endorsement of my children's favorite learning English company.

No comments: