Fun with glow sticks

I think it's pretty widely known that kids love glow sticks. I still love glow sticks and I'm an adult!

We discovered our two year old loves them on the Fourth of July this year when we went to the celebration for our city. There were glow sticks everywhere. She loved them.

Most of the time, there's not too many reasons to have glow sticks around. Until I discovered this.

Glow sticks are a great toy to play with in the bath. I turn off the lights and break out some glow sticks for bath time. Both my kids love it. (Remember to supervise bath time!)

I get glow sticks at the dollar store. I stock up every time I go. My favorite kind come 12 in a package. They look like this:



I don't have trouble getting my kids to enjoy bath time, but if you do you may want to give this a try.

No comments: