Foam puzzles

I am always on the lookout for cheap, educational toys so I was excited to discover these foam puzzles at the dollar store. Our two year old has gone crazy for them. They are so much more fun than I ever thought they would be and have provided hours of entertainment. They have also really helped her learn the alphabet. I bought them for her right when she moved out of that stage where they put everything in their mouth. Sometimes the dollar store doesn't carry them so I was so excited to find them in stock again when I was there last week.




I have seen them on Ebay for about $9 dollars (that's a bit out of my price range for a foam puzzle!) so I know you can get them elsewhere. But I suggest watching for them at the dollar store.

One word of caution: If you have younger kids, they will chew it to pieces. Keep these puzzles in a safe place.

No comments: