Shameless self promotion

One of the things I didn't want when I started this blog was to do paid promotions for things. Well... I'm not getting paid for this so I guess I'm still okay!

I joined the masses and started an etsy shop. I don't have too much in there yet but it will just be filled with my own projects and things I make when I get a spare second (this is why there isn't much in my shop yet). You can see my shop here. I do have a few more projects that are about half way done so hopefully they will be up by sometime next week.

Right now I have a few burlap Christmas wreaths listed. If any friends or family or anyone who reads my blog (the anyone category probably just goes back to the friends and family category) would like a Christmas wreath, I am offering a pretty good discount to those of you who ask (the amount of the discount depends on which wreath and the cost of materials for any customizations- but the discount will put the total to just over cost). Contact me if you are interested.

I'm also trying to get some practice with my Silhouette Cameo. I bought a bunch of womens shirts that are sizes XS-XL in creme color from DownEast Basics (I LOVE DownEast basics shirts. If you've never tried them you are missing out!). If you want a custom shirt I can make one for just the cost of the shirt- $3, plus shipping (unless you live close and then there's no shipping). I would love the practice with my machine.

Anyway, enough shameless self promotion. We'll get back to kid stuff now. Thanks for reading through all this. :)

Jenn

No comments: