A new job for me!

So... I just got a job!

It's going to be a huge change from the jobs I'm used to. But I'm excited.

Instead of cleaning up after monkeys, rats, and other science projects, I'll be cleaning up after kids. I consider it a step up in the world. :)

I'll be working at a child care center. The best part is I can bring my kids with me. I'm looking forward to a new adventure in life and hopefully have some new ideas to post.

And we could use the money. Did I mention that my husband's car broke down last week? It was almost $800 to fix. His car isn't even worth that much. There's nothing like buying your own car back. Twice, essentially.

And I know I said I would post more kid activities this week. My sister is sending me a bunch of things she has done with her students and is still compiling that list for me so I can try them on my kids. It's been a busy week for her so new activities are coming soon! Hang in there!

1 comment:

Mark and Kim said...

Yay that's great!! The perfect job. Probably the only job I'd take right now so Ty could come along! Congrats!