Rotating toys

We have too many toys at our house. With Christmas coming up, it's just going to get worse.

Awhile ago I got tired of picking up toys. All day. Everyday. All the time. So we packed them into totes and put them in our garage.

Lately I've been busy trying to make some homemade gifts for my family. And I've been working on things for my Etsy shop too. And as much as I have loved the non-stop showing of the Strawberry Shortcake movie at our house, it was time for something new.

So we pulled out one of the totes.


It's been fun to watch my girls re-discover their old toys again. And it's kept them busy.

When they get bored of these toys we'll rotate in another tote of toys. Or Christmas will come and it will be time to pack up more toys into the garage. Either way, it's been good "toy control" at our house.

And it's been fun for my girls.

No comments: